The Purpose of this Website
The primary purpose of Fendra is to promote local accountants, lawyers and medical professionals by allowing individuals as well as business owners/companies to register their services on an online database. Clients with a need for these services can conduct a search, choose a service provider and engage them to do the necessary work. This allows entrepreneurs to become better known in their own communities and allows clients to support local business more easily.
Fendra does not warrant the validity of the information in the directory. The information is provided by accountants, lawyers or medical professionals and Fendra does not verify the claims made by these persons. While a great deal of care has been taken to keep information on this site both accurate and inoffensive, Fendra cannot be held responsible for errors, misprints, omissions or misinformation. Fendra is also not responsible for information that may be contained in sites linked to Fendra or links to other sites provided by anyone listed in our directory.
Members of the public are solely responsible for their selection of business owners from Fendra and any arrangements made, financial or otherwise, are strictly between the business owner and the client. Fendra cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise from such arrangements.
Restrictions on Use
Any information from Fendra may be reproduced, copied, republished, or transmitted with the provision that credit is given to the authors of the information.
Fendra disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from individual listings and its content, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in Fendra’s directory, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions there from;
- any imagery used in directory listings which are not copyright free or which have not been paid for;
- The unavailability of this site (and therefore our directory of professionals) or any portion thereof; and the use of our directory of professionals.
The Business Owner’s Obligations
A directory listing must not include information that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, objectionable, pornographic, profane or indecent;
- is false, misleading, deceptive or contains any misrepresentations;
- interferes with or inhibits clients or business owners from enjoying or using Fendra’s directory;
- constitutes or encourages conduct that would violate any law;
- violates or infringes upon the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any other person;
- discloses confidential information of any other person without that person’s written consent;
- Is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights of any person; or exposes Fendra to liability.
The information contained in a directory listing must:
- Offer only products or services that comply with all laws of the Republic of South Africa; and be true, accurate and be kept up to date.
Warranties and Consent
The individual, company or firm warrants and represents that:
- all details and information in their directory listing provided are true and accurate and are not false, misleading or deceptive; and
- The information contained in their directory listing will be kept accurate and up to date and compliant with these terms and conditions.
Fendra’s Rights and Obligations
- Fendra reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject, refuse or remove a directory listing or a part of a listing at any time for any reason and without being obliged to provide any reasons.
- Fendra reserves the right to make additions or changes to the information contained in a directory listing. If Fendra makes any such additions or changes, efforts will be made to ensure that information is accurately uploaded onto the directory.
- Fendra reserves the right to, at any and all times and without notice monitor a directory listing to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions; and record the outcomes of these monitoring activities, without any obligation to disclose or report the outcomes of these monitoring activities.
Directory Listings are currently provided free of charge.
Fendra reserves the right to introduce and, once introduced, to change charges for directory listings. Once your listing expires, these charges will become applicable and you will have the choice to renew your listing or not.
All directory listings will only become visible to potential clients once they have been approved by our administrative team.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Fendra may vary any of these terms and conditions at any time by giving reasonable notice by e-mail at the address contained in your directory listing, or at the contact address provided, and by notice on the www.fendra.co.za website and the directory webpage.
In the event of disagreement with any of these terms and conditions, use of this website must be immediately terminated. Continued use of Fendra constitutes agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.